We invest in medium-sized companies in resilient markets through financial contribution and active participation in their management.
In addition to capital, we act in the financial, strategic and operational management, contributing with know-how and expertise to support the invested companies to achieve their maximum potential and generate higher investment returns to our investors.
We seek companies with high potential of both growth and value creation to talented entrepreneurs. We have a carefully crafted investment selection policy and rigorous review and diligence procedures.
We help companies to take advantage of expansion opportunities in new growth cycles in order to reach a relevant market position in its sector.
We develop a unique partnership model for each business, with a focus on excellence in governance.
We are operating since 2011 with partners with solid management and entrepreneurial experience in various sectors. We also have a highly qualified team of professionals with unique ability to identify opportunities and create value in partnership with entrepreneurs.
We engage our investors in key decision-making events throughout the investment cycle. We cultivate a wide network of relationships that allows us to generate new business opportunities within the healthcare sector.
We seek promising business. We carefully evaluate the aspects that guarantee a high potential of growth to the business:
- Entrepreneur profile geared to Trigger
- Proven business thesis
- High scalability
- Protected growth by competitive advantages
- Investment realization potential
We actively act in the growth strategy of the business, assuring the best management and governance practices and the alignment of interests with the involved parties. Our main contributions are:
- Business plan construction together with our future partners
- Long-term vision strategic direction
- Identification and execution of development strategies through the core business expansion and new acquisition opportunities
- Operational improvement in internal processes, systems, and information allied with financial and operational index monitoring
- Structured governance through positions in the board and operational executive committees
- Recruitment of new talents to strength the management team;
- Risk management through active monitoring and mitigation strategies
- Strategy development of exit along with strategic and institutional players
Address: Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Avenue, 1726, 74, São Paulo – Brazil
Phone:+ 55 11 4329 5101